These are Our Terms which you should read before you use Our site or before you register as a Member (defined in Clause 1.3 below). These Terms are a legally binding agreement between Latestsale.com Limited of 17 Ensign House, Admirals Way, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9XQ (“We/Us/Our”) and you. They will govern the relationship between you and Us and everything that you do on latestsale.com (the “Site”). If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
- These Terms govern your use of the Site, the information that We make available to you on the Site and any goods or services that We sell you directly from this Site. These Terms do not govern any other relationships with any third party. If you are entering into a contract with a third party we will make this clear to you on our site and you ought to read the third party’s terms and conditions carefully before entering into an agreement with them. By clicking on the “I accept” button below you accept that you will be bound by these Terms and any changes that may be made to them from time to time. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please exit the Site immediately.
- IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE YOU MAY NOT BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SITE.
- Portions of the Site may be viewed simply by visiting the Site. However, in order to gain access to certain areas of the Site you may need to enrol as a member (“Member”) of the Site.
- We may update these Terms from time to time and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with them at all times. Please note that your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of any such updated Terms.
- 2. Registration Information and Your Privacy
- 3. Provision of Service
Your privacy is important to Us. We treat it, and any information that you give to Us, with as much care as possible. Please read the following policy to understand what We do with your information. You should also read the Terms, above.
- 4. Registration
- We only collect your personal information in accordance with Our Terms, above. The information that We collect is known as the Registration Information (defined in Clause 2.1 of the Terms) and information relating to your use of the site as detailed at Clause 2 below.
- You warrant that the Registration Information is true, accurate and current and you shall inform Us of any changes made to the Registration Information. You shall not impersonate any living person when providing Us with the Registration Information.
- 5. Use of Registration Information
- We use the Registration Information only where you allow Us to do so and only in respect of the offer and activities on the Site that you request.
- If you enter a competition on the Site, We will use the Registration Information to contact you to let you know if you have won and also to deliver your prize. Each competition has its own rules and they will be visible when you enter the competition online. Please read Clause 10 “Competitions” in the Terms.
- We may use the Registration Information from time to time to offer you services and products based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process when you become a Member, and based on any preferences of which you subsequently make Us aware such as favourite products/services. We will obtain your permission to carry out such promotions during the registration process when We obtain your Registration Information. To offer you such third party services We may email you at the email address that you give Us when you give Us the Registration Information.
- We will ask for and store your order and delivery details including your address (if different to the address in the Registration Information) and may automatically insert certain information on your order form so that you can order and purchase products from Our website with the minimum amount of form filling.
- We will use the Registration Information in relation to any goods or services that you purchase directly from Us so that We can deliver such goods or services to you.
- 6. Data Protection
- We do not share your Registration Information or other information with third parties and use it only to email you in accordance with these Terms to notify you about offers and to confirm orders. We will also periodically give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such email communication referred to in Clause 2 above.
- We recognise that the Registration Information and the information that We capture during your use of the Site is personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the “Act”) and We hereby agree that We shall treat the Registration Information and all other information that you give Us in accordance with the Act.
- In the event that you would like to view a copy of the information that We hold on you, you may do so at any time by requesting a copy to be sent you by writing to the following address: Latestsale.com Limited of 17 Ensign House, Admirals Way, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9XQ. Please note that We may charge you a fee of up to £10 for the provision of such information.
- 7. Cookies